Cummins Inc. eTime Analyst in Dolj Craiova, Romania
We are looking for a talented eTime Analyst to join our team for our Power Systems Business in Craiova, Dolj.
- Provides administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports and addressing
routine to complex information requests.
- Gathers, compiles and verifies information and enters it accurately into documents such as reports,
presentations or forms; and office systems such as databases or spreadsheets.
- Completes data collection, data entry and report generation on various departmental related
- Responds to, or redirects, routine to complex inquiries from external or internal sources about the
organization/department, its activities, or processes so callers/visitors are answered promptly and
- Prepares documentation for payment of vendors, suppliers and other third parties as applicable;
submits documentation and enters request for payments into accounting system; responds to
inquiries from accounts payable and payees.
- Performs other routine to complex administrative activities as needed per the established
procedures of the organization and/or department.
- Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multi-mode communications that convey a
clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Plans and aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational
- Action oriented - Taking on new opportunities and tough challenges with a sense of urgency, high
energy, and enthusiasm.
- Customer focus - Building strong customer relationships and delivering customer-centric solutions.
Ensures accountability - Holding self and others accountable to meet commitments.
- Data Communication and Visualization - Constructs a tale of the business problem, root cause,
solution options, and opportunities through illustrating data visually, including reports and
- Data Analytics - Discovers, interprets and communicates qualitative and quantitative data;
determines conclusions relying on knowledge of business or functional frameworks; simultaneously
applies statistics, data validity, data visualization, and problem solving approaches to effectively
extract meaningful patterns and business insights; presents conclusions and outcomes that enable
data driven business decisions.
- Human Resources Consulting - Collaborates with partners to observe the environment and apply
sound judgement informed by knowledge, skills, and experiences to identify and optimize
opportunities to provide holistic solutions, while balancing the needs of stakeholders, primarily
employees, with those of the organization.
Education, Licenses, Certifications:
High school diploma or certificate of completion of secondary education or equivalent experience to
the extent such experience meets applicable regulations.
Requires significant relevant work experience or specialized skills obtained through education,
training or on-the-job experience.
Job HUMAN RESOURCES
Primary Location Romania-Dolj-Craiova-Romania, Craiova, Newage AvK Plant
Job Type Experienced - Exempt / Office
Recruitment Job Type Office
Job Posting Sep 8, 2023, 2:27:11 AM
Unposting Date Ongoing
Organization Cummins Business Services
Role Category Hybrid - Potential for Partial Remote
Relocation Package Ineligible
Req ID: 230008GM